Wednesday, August 30, 2006


This is what Ive been working on at craft group for the last 3 weeks. Apart from varnishing it which I am planning to do tomorrow it is finished. It is for Billy and was suppose to go on his door but Im afraid it might get broken if I put it there. So I have decided to hang it in his room instead. It is inspired from the fact that Billy likes watching TV.

Next Wednesday I am going to start one for Daniel. I will show it to you when I am finished. It takes me a while because I only really work on them at craft group on a Wednesday morning.

9 comments:

Mall Worker said...

It Looks great! I'm sure he'll love it!

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

That is so cool!

Amy said...

That's cool, what is it made of?

Jen and family said...

thanks Ladies
Amy I made a dough which I cooked till it became hard then I painted it

Jen and family said...

oh and I ended up making the tv aerial out of beads

Anonymous said...

rather funky I must say, genuine kiwi thinking aye ;-)

Unknown said...

that is very neat. i am sure he will love it!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

You're such a lucky mother for having such a wonderful big boy. How old is your big boy now?
Thanks for stopping by.

Jen and family said...

Friday's Child hes 11 :)