Monday, August 28, 2006


This morning my eye is swollen

went to the doctor seems I have an eye infection and the reason my nose has been sore and running like a tap is that I have sinsus again
Sinsus runs in the family I have been told in the past i have my fathers nose
oh dear - not good - he has had trouble for years with his nose

anyway the doctor gave me some eye drops which I have to use 2 hourly today and told me to go back on to my sinsus tablets

please pray the itching in my eye goes away soon - its driving me batty

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please dont go batty as I will have to put up with you hanging upside down like a cave bat then I would have to join you too.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah then the kids will have to follow along hanging like a cave bats...

The Bat family hoorrraaayyyy.....

Muzz, Billy, Daniel and Jen all upside down going batty!!!!

Amy said...

oh dear you poor thing, have you tried claratine? It usually works well for me.

Jen and family said...

LOL Muzz

no I havent Amy thanks :)

Mall Worker said...

I hope you feel better soon! I suffer from horrible sinus problems too!