Tuesday, August 29, 2006


This morning we went to play group after dropping the recycles into the recycle centre missed the truck the other day.
Do you recycle???

At play group Daniel finally got a go in one of these cars. There are only 2 of these cars and every child loves them. Hes been looking at them for weeks no months. I thought he the wheels on them. He does like wheels on things. However, his interest went a lot further than that!!
He loved sitting in it and having me push him around the hall. After a while I sat down and had a rest and he sat quite happily turning the steering wheel. When I opened the door on the car for him to get out (with my help) he shut it quickly LOL

I will have to take the camera next week and take a photo of him in it :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh Ohhhhh, Red car with doors, Uh Ohhhh, that means he will be wanting to drive daddys car soon, Uh Ohhhh, her comes DJ

Jen and family said...

LOL didnt think of that LOL

Unknown said...

i have one of these cars. i think i will wash it up and bring it in the basement once winter comes, but for now it's an outside toy.