Monday, August 28, 2006

we had fun this morning
10 minutes
just 10 minutes i must stress before I was going to take Billy to school
we were cleaning the bird cage and I had removed the roof so Billy could give him clean bath water
at the moment we are using a little bowl till I can afford to get a proper bird bath. The sneaky bird flew out.
So I quickly got Billy to draw the curtains as the people in the petshop told us to otherwise he may fly into them not realizing they are windows.

I did wonder whether I should leave him to fly around till I got back from the doctors who i went to see straight after dropping Billy off.
However I decided against this idea as the bird has been known to perch above the front door and I didnt want him to fly outside. Also I wouldnt have known where he was when I had to get back inside later.

After some anxious minutes I finally caught the bird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel must thought this was Hilarous seeing you trying to catch he birdie...

Jen and family said...

LOL
and what we had to get him LOL