Saturday, September 02, 2006

Today has a been a busy day

Today we discovered that Daniel has his 3rd tooth


I did a pile of washing today


I mowed most of the lawns - the 1st time since becoming preggy with Daniel. Felt good until the mower acted all sick. Shame cause I wanted to do all the lawns. Will have to get my landlord to look at it. From his track record the lawns maybe knee high by the tiome I get it back :(

Muzz the good man that he is unblocked my drain. Some certain big boy whom I wont name decided to put a rock and a upside down coke bottle down the drainpipe causing a rather mucky job for poor but wonderful Muzz to fix up for me. Bless him :)

Muzz worked this afternoon. While he was gone we were kept busy. My wonderful next door neighbour babysat Daniel for the 1st time for 1/2 an hour. Billy and I needed to go out for a litle while and Muzz had taken the carseat with him. Billy and I had to go and sort out something for Father's Day tomorrow Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I appear to be having difficulty leaving comments here - but thanks for your comments on our Ballerina. We bought her pointe shoes this afternoon and she is very excited. You have been very busy this weekend, teeth, mowing, washing seems never ending eh!! And the big day tomorrow have a great night!

Lisa said...

It worked this time hooray!!