Friday, September 01, 2006




http://fridaysfeast.blogspot.com/

Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?

It has happened to me before but Im afraid I dont have any examples right now sori

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

I dont really appricate goof movies (ones that are modelled on what I usually consider good movies)

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.

this habit is really to hard y'all ??? (LOL I did it but boy did I have trouble)


Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?


I really liked it when Olaf Wiig was set free. It was interesting that because he came from here they allowed him to go. Hopefully this also means we are still safe here In little old New Zealand. See these two links to see who this man is.

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?

comfortable mostly with a few really good items thrown for good measure

2 comments:

mmog37 said...

good feast...clever salad...
but now I have to go find a piece of cake...thanx to your pictures ;)


thanks for feasting with me =)

Jen and family said...

a pleasure my friend