Sunday, September 03, 2006

I say ... and you think ... ?

Wiggle: That great Australian children's group that sing for children. The Wiggles they sure do wiggle. They are awesome. Very talented kindy teachers who have made many children happy.

Face: We all have them and we are all different in our appearence. That in itself is incredible.

Adjustable: Clothes, rountines are just two things I can think of that could be adjustable if need be

Room: My favourite room is my lounge its where I spend time on here :) and my bedroom - I like my bed

Easy: Easy listening music is nice to listen to

Store: At the moment I am reading the Canadian West Series. In the stories you, well I came to realise just how important the trading store was for the early Canadian settlements

Maid: If I were rich Id be sure to have them and Im sure I would have been one had I lived in the 1900's.

9 pm: Last night I went to bed last night. Billy had wanted me to watch a movie on Tv with him. However, I knew Id be busy today. So decided it was far better for everyone if I went to bed. I find I have to pace myself

Challenge: Im doing the Happiness Changelle at the moment - Im enjoying it

Debt: My student loan :(

No comments: