Sunday, September 03, 2006


Tonight at youth group
we had dinner then we went to a lady's house she is the deacon at church
she has a very flash house
we used her games room - it has the works!! - Xbox, a huge Tv, pool table, piano, books, computer, board games and a hand toggle football (I dont know what you call these games) and once lifting that off it became a mini pool table and lifting that off you got a table tennis table

There Daniel encounter a cat up close and personal. Daniel hasnt had much experience whatsoever with cats. If my memory serves me well the last cat he encountered was when he was only about 2 months old. The cat was lovely and friendly. It even smooched Daniel much to Daniel's surprise - Daniel didnt cry but he wasnt too sure about this animal. Later I noticed that both the cat and Daniel very keeping their distance but watching each other too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that so cool, I wish I was there she sounds like a entertainment type person with every good gadgets and I wonder if Billy will now want to be he best friend for life as she had everything there....